cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant find my login the same as my profile

ZiggyZigRay
Honored Guest

So I have a meta Profile in my quest.

But when trying to login with what I think it is in the Oculus quest app, its not the same profile.

I dont know if I used a facebook account to log in or not, but when I try both of the two facebook accounts it could be it is not. when I try both Email addresses it could be it is not, yet in the headset i can login and order new software etc.. but I can not get any outside Oculus apps to work. How do i find my account login from profile name in my headset.. and no I'm not trying to hack someones headset. I just want to connect my phone to my headset. I used to be able to do it before all these account changes and now Im lost. 

I try and open a support ticket and get no where.

2 REPLIES 2

ZiggyZigRay
Honored Guest

and yes I created this account so i could post here

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. IT seems like you have now created three accounts. This is more then likely why there's an issue when trying to sign in. It takes you to an alternate account and not your original. 

We definitely love to help out with this. This will require us to collect some personal account details. We like for you to private message us. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!