cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn’t get Referral credits

JakeTheSnake522
Honored Guest

I did the referral for a friends account none of us has gotten the credits in the app claims I never did it

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @JakeTheSnake522! We see you haven't received your referral credits, which can certainly be confusing. We're happy to help get this sorted out! Here are the eligibility requirements for our referral program:

• The new account cannot already be associated with a Meta Quest 2 product.
  • The referral recipient must be registering a new Meta Quest 2 (not refurbished, and not previously registered to another account)
  • Both accounts must be in the same region and use the same currency

Please note that sending the link over text can cause issues because phones may direct the link to the app, rather than the correct page. If you and your friend meet these requirements, click here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. You must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey JaketheSnake522! We are just reaching out to you to see if you still needed our assistance for the referral credits. We would love to look into this for you. If you could just send us a private message by following the steps in the above post we can look into what your options are. Looking forward to hearing from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Bneud781
Honored Guest

I also haven’t got the credits after using a referral from a friend

Hey there, @Bneud781! We can definitely understand your concerns regarding your missing referral credits, and we'd love to help out! Please send us a PM so we can work with you to get this resolved. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We'll be looking forward to hearing from you! 

Hey there, @Bneud781! We just wanted to check in since we haven't heard back from you yet. If you'd still like help with this just let us know, we'd be glad to help out!