cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a problem with my one quest 2 controller.

DKC-fighter
Honored Guest

Hi all. My problem with my controller is that the control stick i think it is called, on the controller is often when i touch it, stuck. Not that i can't move it but, if i need to move it to look in a other direction and then let go of it then its stuck a little so my view still turns a little until i touch the stick again to make it stop. Its annoying and makes me verry sad because i love playing with my quest 2 and are trying to protect it, like if it was my child LoL. So my question is if any others had the same problem and what did you do as a solution. Im affraid for trying to take it apart to clean the inside because if i do something wrong or if i can't put it back together. And i have thinked about if i should buy 2 new controllers so i can switch over to them but it would be a waste if there was a way to fix the problem. I would be grateful for any help i can get. Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

If it's within warranty log a support call to have it replaced. If not, Google for Quest Drift - you will find suggestions including blasting it with compressed air to flooding it with electrical contact cleaner and even as far as replacing the joystick module, all according to your technical ability.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, friend!

We see you have yourself some controller issues. Well this is certainly not what we want to happen! We need you in tip top condition and enjoying VR without any worries. Let's get this sorted pout and get you back in VR! Like our friend, User said, the best course of action would be to get in contact with one of our awesome support agents here: https://metaque.st/Support. Rest assured you'll be well taken care of and be back in action in no time flat!

We'll see you on the other side!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thank you so much. I will try contact one of your support agents later in hope they can do something or teach me what to do.        😃

You're welcome! One of our agents will be happy to assist you. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!