cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think I'm getting bullied by employees from Meta.

SillySneks
Level 3

Trough the update to Meta my oculus quest 2 lost the ability to be able to connect to Meta and I couldn't check what account was logged in to it, I had deactivated my facebook account for a while over 1 year ago and created a temp other account to  be able to use my quest 2, now Because the Meta update I can't check what account was the original log in because it refuses to give that information so I lost my store credit as well.
I tried to get help trough customer support but they ignore the questions and the link they send back in a solution doesn't work, I told them multiple times now that link doesn't seem to work for me but they just don't listen and keep sending the same broken link which brings me to an error page.
After a few days of this going back and forth I tried to return my headset and get a refund, On the meta site it says I purchased my headset on the oculus site and should go there, when I click the link it brings me back to the Meta site and I get the same message, so far they ignored every request I made for help for this, and I'm really sick of the headset in general, I don't want to be spending days and hours just to get help with 1 problem.
I tried initiating a return trough customer support, but they ignore that request completely, and don't even respond.
I want to have fun with my headset and not spend weeks going back and forth with customer support after a stupid update/change to Meta, it really disappoints me how they treat their customers for such a big company.

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @SillySneks

That doesn't sound fun at all! Let's take another look and see if we get you into your account.

We'll need to go over some personal info, so please send us a PM. Select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.