cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install Failed on Quest 2

ArtemisYankee
Honored Guest

I've had zero problems with my quest 2 since I bought it. Today I purchased Body Combat. On my quest 2 it says install failed. I retry it, nothing happens. I tried to uninstall it, nothing happens.  I've powered off then back on. My wi-fi has an excellent connection. 

Can anyone assist? 

17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m having the same exact problem with the BodyCombat purchase.  Says it was purchased (no start options via mobile) and on the device it says ‘install failed’ and pressing retry or uninstall does nothing.  And since it didn’t install you can’t delete from settings—> storage.  I really want this app (tried it on my dad’s oculus and liked it) but I’m ready to ask for a refund since nothing I do works. 

WhiteBoi_McFly
Honored Guest

Exact same issue being experienced here with Terri's Effect: Connected. Really annoying with no means to retry it and the store just shows the same spinning circle

Hello Ms.BlueD, thanks for reaching out. Looks like you experienced installation failure on your Quest 2. We realize how disappointing this can be. Needless to say, we're here to help! Since your troubleshooting attempts were unsuccessful, we suggest performing a factory reset. Before performing a factory reset, please ensure that you have the Cloud Backup feature enabled. To perform a factory reset, please click here

If the problem persists, please do not hesitate to submit a support ticket by clicking here

Let us know if you need anything else. 🙂

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

ArtemisYankee
Honored Guest

Factory reset fixed me and the game worked.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Factory reset worked for me as well. Thanks for getting back to us quickly!

Hello, If I would do a factory reset would my game data save

CamTheMan47
Honored Guest

Did you data save like game cosmetics and other thinfs

D3ad_Br3ad
Honored Guest

i have the same problem

Bert_E1967
Honored Guest

I had the same issue , rather than factory reset i clicked on the dots an went to details and it brought up the store page and i was able to retry from there and it started to download and install again