cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid address!

JOBNETOR
Honored Guest

I have tried everything I can to put my home address in order to repair an Oculus quest 2 controller (Metaquest2) but it always says "please specify a valid shipping address. problems may occur when processing the order if it is created with an invalid address" and I have put all the addresses and my information correctly but it still gives me an error.

I'm tired I just want to know who I have to contact to repair my left controller of my metaquest 2 glasses but they are not even able to give me an email to communicate with me.

Please tell me where I have to contact you to send my controller or something!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We completely understand the discomfort this is creating. We want to make sure you are able to get back to your awesome VR device! 

We do recommend you submitting a ticket or getting in a live chat, or even scheduling a call with one of our exceptional agents. 

You can do the following here.

We hope you have a good week and we appreciate your patience!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We completely understand the discomfort this is creating. We want to make sure you are able to get back to your awesome VR device! 

We do recommend you submitting a ticket or getting in a live chat, or even scheduling a call with one of our exceptional agents. 

You can do the following here.

We hope you have a good week and we appreciate your patience!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Same "Invalid Shipping Address" for sending controller. 

I'm now in a support Loop on same form that doesn't work. The form says sending to France, when i'm in Spain...

Where I can "submit a ticket" or "get in a live chat" ?

Hiya! We see you are having the same issue as our friend above! This is not the kind of experience we want you to have! 

You can submit a ticket, get on a live chat or even get a scheduled call with one of our amazing agents here.

We will be waiting for you in the VR world!