cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It Wont Load

maxxx_
Honored Guest

so one day i turned my headset on and my app library wouldn't load even if Wi-Fi was connected i tried Bluetooth, restarting the headset, and logging out my acc and back in idk ( the headsets a quest 2 )  

7 REPLIES 7

Tonberry_Qing
Retired Support

Hey @maxxx_ Make sure both your mobile device and the headset are connected to the same Wi-Fi, then try the following:

1. Uninstall the Oculus app
  2. Remove the device from your Bluetooth settings (this will clear the cache)
  3. Reboot the Headset
  4. Reinstall the Oculus app
  5. See if your library is accessible, if it is, try to launch an app from mobile

Please let us know if this worked for you

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Tonberry_Qing
Retired Support

@maxxx_ were you able to fix the issue you were experiencing?

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

havent tried yet ill let you know 

maxxx_
Honored Guest

@Tonberry_Qing is the headseat bluetooth something like NO_WNVR-BTWN8

Dint work, i need a code to connect Bluetooth to my headset and I don't use Bluetooth I uninstalled the app and installed it back then turn on the headset and tried to launce a app from the app and dint work

Should i just save all games and data and factory reset the headset and so i dont have to buty the games back?

Hello Maxxx_. Thanks for the updates. Yes. Saving the games on our cloud back up is a great idea. Please keep in mind that not all apps are supported. A factory reset won't remove content you've purchased or downloaded from your account. If you need further assistance please reach back out. We're always here to help! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!