Just recently got a very annoying issue.
As soon as I set the Hz higher than 72 I get bad tearing on the left display only.
Happens both using Airlink and Link cable.
When using Virtual Desktop I dont get this issue no matter what Hz selected.
Ive tried fresh Win10 & Win11 install
Updated USB drivers
Tried diff cables
What´s causing this?
Hello there. Thanks for contacting us with your concern. We understand how important game time is and we'll be happy to guide you today.
We're providing a link to report a bug on v42 release.
In the meantime, can you gather your logs and contact Meta Store Support at https://metaque.st/Support and open a ticket to provide them for further investigation? Directions are listed below.
1. Open the Run window (Windows key + R).
2. Enter and run: C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics\OculusLogGatherer.exe
*The above link is the default directory. Bear in mind that if you installed Oculus Home to another drive you will need to update the command with the correct file path.
3. Select the checkbox next to ‘Full logs’.
4. Select "1 day" from the "Collect last" drop-down list.
5. Wait for the log collection to finish. This can take some time to complete.
6. The program will automatically generate a zip file containing your logs, which will be saved to your desktop automatically.
7. Attach the newly created zip file to your next support response.
All the best!