cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Les Mills Body combat stops at loading screen

verycheapdd
Honored Guest

I have recently purchased the app and loved it. Used it for about 2 days then suddenly it just wouldn't go further than the loading screen no matter how much I waited.

Tried deleting the app and reinstalling it but still persists.

Any suggestions?

6 REPLIES 6

Shoumitro
Honored Guest

I'm facing the same problem. Did you manage to fix this or find a solution? 

Hi there! That is not what we like to hear. Rest assured that we will work together to get this issue resolved. We ask you to contact the developers at https://www.lesmills.com/contact-us/ so they can further assist you. We do hope you find this information helpful! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

@Shoumitro wrote:

I'm facing the same problem.  ...   im having similar issue . iv tried everything i can think of, spent countless hours and days upon days to resolve the issue even installed app on a second quest 2 even that one refused to load past loading screen. im fairly educated when it comes to pc windows, apple, os, android, linux, python, scripts, custom operating systems, development , console, rooted devices, system lock bypass, remote administrator management bypass, frp locks, google bypass, password recovery, elevated permissions and rights, annalitics, pen testing, terminal and powershell, metasploit pro, armitage, cobalt strike, data recovery, file locating, remote access, ssh,  virtual machine, icloud unlock, geo location, cell phone tracking, decryption... amongst other things id best not discuss, give me an iphone and i can have it reset unlocked and set up and running with a new icloud account and recover any and all data including any past images and messages even video and notes from any data ever stored on device android is easier give me an sd card a flash drive a re writable cd or a hard drive and i will show you all the things people think they deleated . but i can not wrap my head around this.. im sure i can hook up my quest 2 to my labtop  and start sifting through log files and data but why has it become my problem to fix someone elses boot error, i thought about just running a consol debugger and wait to see if i see a script error . or see if i can get a headset with a functional. body combat and compare. data and see what the deal is but that takes some effort. i have like 45 games on my vr and this is the only one iv had issues with besides some short lived glitches or freezing. so if anyone discovers something please share im out of ideas and im so not wanting to system restore and reset my device and relad all my apps just to fix one game that probably wont fix it any ways since i tried it on a second vr set and it didnt work. i bet theres lot of pissed off people who were trying to get healty lose. some weight . but now there just getting fat playing bowling eating nachos and drinking beer 

0 games on here 

I am having the same issues. Please help.

Menno_Membrane
Honored Guest

Here another one😕

Hey there @Gunslingerxxxl!Thank you for contacting us regarding the concerns of other users. We truly appreciate the sense of community and support that our users provide to one another. We recommend reaching out to the developer for assistance as they would be better equipped to help you with your specific issue. If you have any further inquiries about what lies ahead, please feel free to contact us. Wishing you a fantastic day ahead!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!