cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link Stutters on new gpu

K.Y.S
Explorer

So i just upgraded my gpu (RX 6600 8GB) to play better vr, and now everytime i use my link it jutters and stutters all over the place, used to run smoothly on my old R9 270X 2GB, which isnt even supported, and is 10 years old

My specs are

I5-4670K

16 GB DDR3

RX6600 8GB

and i use a usb 2.0 connection because my motherboard does not run 3.0 even though i bought a 3.0 cable and it has 3.0 slots on it

ive ran ALVR, and it runs smooth, but the latency is unbearable, and any other streaming vr itsd much much worse than alvr,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

K.Y.S
Explorer

SOLVED, just had to hard reset, sucks to do but worked

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

K.Y.S
Explorer

EDIT: Everytime i connectb link my quest says "VRusb has stopped responding"

K.Y.S
Explorer

SOLVED, just had to hard reset, sucks to do but worked

Glad you got it figured out OP, this should help others experiencing the same issue. Hope your future VR endeavors are fruitful 

Take your destiny into your own hands. Sand cannot keep a shape by itself, but add water and it becomes malleable. Fate can be such, if you add the right element.

yeah, everything has been smooth sailing now, runs as i expect a midrange pc should

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?