cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Support

4Nors9
Honored Guest

Ok so I am having this problem where I`m trying to have a talk with a live agent in support because my right controller is damaged and when I go to support ticket> meta quest> meta quest 2> Right controller> thumbstick> thumbstick damaged then it doesn`t have an option to chat instead it shows replacement eligibility but when I go to another section like right controller> other part damaged> top plate damaged then it has the chat option. How do I speak to an agent 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We see you've a question in regards to reaching out to our support team, and we'd love to help.

We suggest following the details which provide a chat option so that you can reach our support team.

Alternatively, you can always reach out to our private messages.

Just select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We see you've a question in regards to reaching out to our support team, and we'd love to help.

We suggest following the details which provide a chat option so that you can reach our support team.

Alternatively, you can always reach out to our private messages.

Just select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

done and thank you i was kinda having a hard time looking for it

Hello is this a live meta support?

Hey @Bisrat89, and thank you for your patience! We understand you would like some live support. We want to make sure that we can help you in the best way we can. Do you mind elaborating on the issues you're having so we can try and assist? We look forward to your response!

Bisrat89
Explorer

My page is hacked by scammer. I has been working on my page since 2015. But by now i loose the admin access beside i have two facebook groups which has 673k and 200k members respectively i lose the admin access of them too. So please retrieve my these social communication platforms. My page name is here: Bisrat Zewdu Photography.

Thank-you in advance

Hi @Bisrat89! We appreciate you getting in touch with us about this! We recognize that losing access to your account is a major concern. To obtain the appropriate assistance for Facebook Hacked accounts kindly click this link. Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime soon if you have any further questions. Thank you!

Bisrat89
Explorer

I couldn’t get the onscreen instructions please help me

Hello there! We understand you are having questions about your Facebook pages, as we understand this can be really important for you and how to reach out to the Facebook help center. We do not work for Facebook directly due to this, we are limited in our tools and resources on this matter, but we can offer you some helpful links. Please visit the links provided to you.

Feel free to reach out to us if you come across any other questions, and we will be happy to help to the best of our abilities!

Hello again @Bisrat89! We wanted to follow up with you to see if the links we provided were useful or if there is anything else we can do to assist you. If so, please feel free to reach out to us again!

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?