cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Support

4Nors9
Level 2

Ok so I am having this problem where I`m trying to have a talk with a live agent in support because my right controller is damaged and when I go to support ticket> meta quest> meta quest 2> Right controller> thumbstick> thumbstick damaged then it doesn`t have an option to chat instead it shows replacement eligibility but when I go to another section like right controller> other part damaged> top plate damaged then it has the chat option. How do I speak to an agent 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We see you've a question in regards to reaching out to our support team, and we'd love to help.

We suggest following the details which provide a chat option so that you can reach our support team.

Alternatively, you can always reach out to our private messages.

Just select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We see you've a question in regards to reaching out to our support team, and we'd love to help.

We suggest following the details which provide a chat option so that you can reach our support team.

Alternatively, you can always reach out to our private messages.

Just select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

done and thank you i was kinda having a hard time looking for it