cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ian.mckenna.758
Honored Guest

Hi I have just updated my oculus 2 then it will not log me in to new log in it keeps giving me a code  I then go online and use code phone say sll succesful then back to oculus and give me another code cannot use my oculus at all not very happy please help me 

23 REPLIES 23

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @ian.mckenna.758. Thank you for contacting us. We understand that you're having pairing your device with our app due to you needing an update . No need to worry, we're here to help!

This an ongoing issue. Our engineers are working hard to resolve this issue  as quickly as possible. Please submit a support ticket so that we can look further into this. 

We look forward to hearing from you.  

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

shagratt
Explorer

I got the same problem! And with lenses to type on pc and prescription glasses on the oculus the process of typing this codes is terrible annoying!

The PC tell me the code is fine, that the device is connected but when I got to the device it keeps telling me I need to enter the code con meta.com/devices ... Cant enter oculus store on the quest 2 either.

Was perfectly fine after this meta join crap.  Im loggin in with the Facebook Account.

And NO. A factory reset is not an option!

This should be fixed! 

This is unacceptable. How can such a massive company release such a fail of an upgrade. First you FORCE us to use our facebook accounts, then you TOTALLY **bleep** up the FORCED merge of accounts. You're a joke and I hope you compensate your users for your pure failure. 

One step away from leaving Meta behind, you're a dying brand. 

lavi.medina.56
Honored Guest

germanturnip56
Honored Guest

Same thing I'm am go to switch to HIV

Alexisnice0626
Honored Guest

Me too, when I log in to both my accounts it turns my character blank and I can't play any games,I paid money and I hope that this gets fixed

Hey @Alexisnice0626, we see that you are having some trouble with your headset. We would love to help you get back on track. Just so that we have more information, have you done anything to troubleshoot the headset ? Also, are you getting any error codes ? 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

There is no way to enter the code that is on my oculus

Hi Lucky61Thomas. My experience with that code thing was frustrating! But I just waited 24hs and the problem seems to be solved itself. Seems to be related to some meta syncrhonization issue.