cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logitech K375S Not Available in Workrooms

cameronphillips09_0-1666193865518.png

cameronphillips09_1-1666193865526.png

cameronphillips09_2-1666193865520.png

I purchased a K375S as it was the cheaper option for a supported keyboard.

All of the documentation shows that it is supported across basically everything, including being specifically called out in the Workrooms supported keyboards.

When I open the app and try to select a keyboard though, under the logitech brand it only shows the K830.

If I use an app like Immersed the keyboard shows up and is tracked with no problems.

It doesn't appear to be an issue with my keyboard connected to my Quest, but with Workrooms itself.

I am using:

Workrooms V1.6(47)

Software Version 46.0.0.226.0.406523063

System Version 47421700667400000

Is there a newer version being rolled out that has support for the Keyboard, or was this Keyboard removed from a previous version and the documentation not being updated?

I mainly want to know whether I should be sending back my new keyboard if support has been removed.

I posted this as a comment on a similar post with no response, so thought I would start a proper post.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! We would love to assist you with your keyboard issue. At this time, we would like to suggest reinstalling the Oculus PC application and let us know if your issue continues after doing so! 

We look forward to providing further assistance if necessary. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!