cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost all data after horizon update on oculus

Cooldoughnut99
Honored Guest

After I updated my oculus on my pc, it want Ed me to set up a horizon account, so I did so, after that it wanted me to log in with my face book account, I also did so, but now when I go into my account it says it was made 30 minutes ago and now all my games are gone and my oculus won’t load any tabs or explore or even connect to my pc and now my pc got rid of all my data like I just got a new account and everything is gone. Idk what I did but I followed instructions and sent a a issue towards the support in oculus, can anyone help or tell me what I did wrong?

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Cooldoughnut99. We understand that you're having issues with Horizon worlds. Please submit a bug report so that our engineers can take a further into this. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Already have, just really busy at the moment, prob be fixed in a week, if the solutions they gave me work.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!