cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta Horizon Worlds PCVR - Crashing On Startup

PiteurMC
Protege

Hello,

I launch the game, i can see the game logo, then a white hourglass appear and after few seconds the game crash.

I have this error on my PC : 

error-horizon-world.png

I have tried a lot of differents things : Re-installing everything, testing on another PC, waiting for updtaes...

But nothing work for me ;-(
What do you think I can do to resolve this issue ? Thanks! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Regardless of whether you jump into Horizon Worlds with just your headset or by using PCVR, you would need to be in a supported country to be able to join. I'll provide a link with the full list HERE. From the look of it, you should be able to join no problem. Support should be able to provide more insight for you.

"I Have Found That People Lie, Most Often Deceiving Themselves. Not So The Dead. The Dead Are So Very, Very Loud. And Yet, Lying Is Not In Their Nature. It Is So... Humbling, To Listen To The Dead Speak."

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! We would love to assist you with your Horizon Worlds issue. If you are 18+ and living in the US or Canada we would like for you to reach out to our support team here, so we can provide further assistance. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thank you, I have sent a message to the support, I will try to resolve my issue with them 🙂

I am from France, i should be able to use PCVR Horizon World right ? 
I will post an update if I find a solution with the support.

Thanks!

Regardless of whether you jump into Horizon Worlds with just your headset or by using PCVR, you would need to be in a supported country to be able to join. I'll provide a link with the full list HERE. From the look of it, you should be able to join no problem. Support should be able to provide more insight for you.

"I Have Found That People Lie, Most Often Deceiving Themselves. Not So The Dead. The Dead Are So Very, Very Loud. And Yet, Lying Is Not In Their Nature. It Is So... Humbling, To Listen To The Dead Speak."