cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta Issues

jonathan1981.29
Level 2

Hi I have gone through every step that I have read in order to use my Oculus 2.  The new Meta is the worst I have seen and can't stand it already for Facebook.  Anyway, besides factory resets and such that I have done twice how do I get past the error messages when trying to link the account.  I'd like to start using this expensive piece of equipment again.

3 REPLIES 3

jonathan1981.29
Level 2

Now I have it connected, however lost every single game that I had purchased before.  How do I recover these and no I don't know what my previous username was as none of that was saved. 

Hey there, Jonathan! We see that you're having an issue with your library missing. We would like to help you out with this! So that we can get started on this, we would love to invite you to PMs so that we can gather some account information.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Hey, hey again, Jonathan! We're checking in on you to ask if you still need help with this. If you do, just reach back out to us on a private message and we'll gladly get started on this 🙂