cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta Issues

xGemini_Dragonx
Level 2

Hello,

I just tried to use my Quest 2 to play some VR. I was prompted to switch to Meta. I selected "Sign in with Facebook" since I assumed I was already using that. When the setup was complete, my Library showed zero games. Both on the Quest 2 itself, as well as via Oculus Air Link. This is clearly incorrect since I've been purchasing games and experiences on the Oculus store since 2018. And I still see all of them on my hard drive.
I'm going to assume I need to sign in with my old Oculus email/password. The only problem with that is I haven't used the credentials in years since it was always automatically signed in before this whole Meta switch. I either need help signing into Meta with my old Oculus account, or I need help resetting my Oculus password so I can sign into Meta with my old Oculus account. It's annoying and incredibly inconvenient that I cannot play VR (outside of Steam) without solving this whole Meta switch issue.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @xGemini_Dragonx! If you're missing all of your apps on your account now, then it is possible that you may have created a new account instead of migrating your old one. We've seen this happen a few times with users, and we are happy to help you get this all sorted out!

If you do remember the email associated with your correct Oculus account, you should be able to use that to get into the right Meta account. If you don't remember your password, you can follow this link to reset it with that email address: https://auth.meta.com/forgot_password/

Hopefully that will help get you into the right account! If you're still having trouble though, go ahead and send us a private message so we can get some account info and help figure it out. To contact us via PM, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.