cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta account won’t connect with my vr headset

Fighter_679
Explorer

I just created a meta account on my phone and then went to my headset and it says “Use this code to connect to your headset” following to a 8 digit password, it tells me to go to my phone on a Authenticator for meta and I put in the code, it works saying “You can now close this tab” to which I do. Go on my headset and my account with Facebook isn’t even linked so my profile isn’t there. My meta and Facebook account are linked so I don’t see why my profile is not on my headset. I’ve also restarted my headset numerous times and re-entered the auth-code. A bit frustrating and I would like some help. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Fighter_679
Explorer

Solution I figured out how to fix it. As long as you enter the Authenticator code into your headset this will work, just simply factory reset your headset. Then when it boots up your account will be connected. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Fighter_679
Explorer

Solution I figured out how to fix it. As long as you enter the Authenticator code into your headset this will work, just simply factory reset your headset. Then when it boots up your account will be connected. 

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?