cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing games

Crimson-Tiger_1611
Honored Guest

Hello,

I’ve noticed some games are missing(blade & sorcery: nomad and population one). Looked around the forums and logged out & restarted as I’ve read this may solve the problem. Unfortunately, these games are still nowhere to be found. I can see them under my purchase history…any advice is greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @crimson-Tiger_1611! We know how it feels wanting to play a game only to find it missing, that's definitely never fun! We're happy to lend a hand and get this resolved. To start, we have a few questions that will help us better understand the situation:

• Is it just those 2 games missing?
  • What device are you using?
  • Are you able to locate and launch the games from your mobile device?

We may require more information in order to look into this for you, please click here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

My apologies for such a late reply.  This issue is experienced by my son and we’re trying to resolve this issue as I am not familiar with these devices.   Yes just two game we have purchased in the past. The device is an oculus quest 2.   Lastly, I am not seeing these games via my mobile device.   
thanks for the help I’m advance.

Hey there! We want to invite you to get connected with us through a message to get a better look at this for you. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

We hope to see your message soon.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!