cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Games aren’t loading and my profile wont load

Rexzzzz
Honored Guest

ive had this problem before, but its happened again. The first time it happened i was on vacation and i brung my Quest 2 with me, and it wouldnt let me open my games and apps and my profile wouldnt load. It said “unable tk load” or something like that. I then fixed it by factory reseting. All was well for like two or three weeks until it’s happened again today when i turned on my quest and all of my games would crash, i couldn’t open my profile. and i cant new accounts, i cant do anything! please help because i don’t wanna factory reset my headset again because The Walking Dead: Saints and Sinners and SUPERHOT VR both wont save and i would have to keep beating those games again. Please someone help be fix this without having to factory reset

6 REPLIES 6

randomperson304
Honored Guest

I’ve had the same issue to It has happened before I did a factory reset and it fixed it, and now it happened again a week later I’ve tried the Wi-Fi trick and it didn’t work but I probably didn’t do it right and I don’t want to factory reset again. 

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We hate to hear you're having issue with your headset, and we want to help!

We do suggest factory resetting your headset as shown here, but make sure to activate your Oculus Cloud so you can save your game progress!

If this doesn't resolve the issue, please reach out to our support staff by submitting a ticket here.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

dustydonny
Honored Guest

Same thing is happened to me yesterday. I factory reset and it did fix it but not today it’s doing the same thing. Considering selling this brick lol

Facebook fix this situation please. I had to factory reset my headset yesterday due to this problem and it did fix it, but its only temporary. The first time that this happened to me was 2 weeks agos and i fixed it but factory reseting, and it fixed the problem for about two weeks and it happened again yesterday. This is an unacceptable solution to fixing this problem. Factory reseting constantly is just stupid and there is no other solution to fix this. Even factory reseting isnt enough because 2 weeks later its just going to happen again, and i wont be able to play. Facebook/Oculus, fix this please 

randomperson304
Honored Guest

I did end up factory resetting my quest and I agree keep having to factory reset every 2 weeks is stupid and losing all my high scores and game data in game that don’t support cloud backup sucks. Hopefully now with the meta account system that will be rolling out that it will fix this issue 

Good day, Rexzz! We know how frustrating it can be when you aren't able to access your apps and games. Please try to look on the mobile app and see if you can see your apps there. If so, try to launch the headset. If you aren't able to see your apps, then try to factory reset your device using the steps here. Be sure to also look into the clouds back up here. If that doesn't work, then don't be afraid to reach out to us over private message. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!