cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My controller randomly stoped working

Thenormalmonk_vr
Honored Guest

I was about to play and when I was getting on my controller did not work and I thought it was the batteries and I put new ones in and it still did not work and I tried everything and it still does not work and I did nothing to it and now I can’t play vr.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, we know how important it is to have those controllers working properly so you can enjoy your time in VR. No worries though, as we'd be glad to assist you with that today! We have a couple questions to ask so we can look into this further:

- How long has these issues been going on for and is it the left, right, or both? 

- Could you try unpairing and repairing the controller to see if that'd result in any changes to your current situation? Instructions on how to do so can be found here

- Could you take the batteries out the controller for 30 seconds as well? We know you've stated this already, but it's worth another shot to see if it'd potentially resolve any issues you may be experiencing. 

If none of the above troubleshooting works go ahead and shoot us a support ticket here so we can take a look into that issue for you. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!