cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My meta account was accidentally deleted by me, how do I restore it, and can I still get back the ga

bale2022
Honored Guest

My meta account was accidentally deleted by me, how do I restore it, and can I still get back the games I purchased in it?Previous purchase records cannot be found in the Facebook account bound to meta

14 REPLIES 14

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there! We understand you accidentally deleted your Meta account. We're sad hear this as we know your gametime is really important. No need to worry. We'll try to get you back into your VR world!

We'd like to review your account and would need to collect your information. Can you send us a PM? Please select our name to get to our profile page, or simply click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. 

We look forward to it!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

kaysonemarbury
Honored Guest

I accidentally deleted my account 

Oh no! We are sadden to hear about you accidentally deleting your account @kaysonemarbury. We can look into this for you, but in order to do that we'll need to ask for sensitive information. With that being said, we'll like to move this conversation into a PM. 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hello, I accidentally deleted my meta account linked to my VR. I’m very confused on how to log in. My facebook wasn’t working so i changed my email and the meta didn’t let me change my email back to its original one after saying that my current email could not be used. My meta account was then deleted so I could try to log in with the original face book but it says theres a problem. Please help. 

Hey there @0atmilk! We can look into this for you, but in order to do that we'll need to ask for sensitive information. With that being said, we'll like to move this conversation into a PM. 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Hey @0atmilk! We're following up to see if you still needed any assistance. Please be sure to shoot us a Private Message so we can continue helping!

Please can you help me(I have same problem with meta account)

Hey there! We see your post on another thread and already responded. Hope to get a few more details to see how we can help. 

hey @MetaQuestSupport I also accidentally deleted my account and I made a new one, but every time I try to add the account it never works, saying "something ent wrong. please try later." later has been almost a year and I wanna factory reset it so I can put my new account and card information on there. please I really need a respond asap because I really need help. Thank you