cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My oculus quest 2 display is blurry

prakash7
Honored Guest

I’ve tried adjusting the lenses, cleaning and wiping them as much as i can, but the display is still not crisp. Not sure if I’ve received a faulty device

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, Prakash7! Clear visuals are a super important part of the whole VR experience. Let's take a closer look at that together and see what's going on! Please click this link or click on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. You can also send us a chat or an email here.

Your Meta Store Support team is standing by and ready to assist!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Matteo.011073
Honored Guest

Same issue here. I tried everything I could find online to rectify the problem be to no avail.  I am packing it up to return it :-(.

Howdy there, @Matteo.011073! We've noticed that your display appears to be blurry, and we understand how this may be affecting your VR experience. So let's work together to get this fixed as soon as possible. We'll leave a great support article here that will help explain why the image might be a little blurry. We also strongly advise you to open a support ticket so that you can schedule a call back or chat live with us to find out what is causing this issue.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?