cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My oculus quest 2 logged me out and won’t let me back in

My oculus is basically a sitting duck that can’t do anything because it logged me out and the only way for me to get logged back in said that I needed to be logged in to do it. How am I going to log in if I need to be logged in to log in? Absolutely stupid. I cant even play any of the games that I have spent over 100+ dollars on. Oculus, fix your headsets

2 REPLIES 2

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hiya @yourvrgamer69420  Seems your headset had a small fluke when trying to get you into VR. We can help get you back into your headset!

Since you having trouble getting into your headset and can't seem to log in try these steps below:

- Completely power off your headset 

- Delete the Oculus app from your device (iOS or Android)

- Restart your mobile device and reinstall the Oculus app from the Google Play Store  or Apple AppStore 

- After installing the app once more, you should be asked to log in to your account and continue the pairing process to connect your headset 

With this you should be able to view your menus and apps, please let us know if these steps were of help or if we need to provide further support.

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again @yourvrgamer69420! We just wanted to check back in and see if you were able to try the steps we suggested to get logged back in on your headset. Let us know if that worked, or if you still need further assistance. We're here for you!