cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My oculus rift s DisplayPort is not detected

Brennan2010
Level 2

I've checked to see if the oculus rift s was connected to my Dedicated graphics driver, and it was. I've waited 5 seconds to plug in my Display port, didn't work. I've tried enabling my graphics card, it was already connected. I don't know what the issue is but my guess, my headset isn't connected to the dedicated graphics card.

3 REPLIES 3

konzeptzwei
Level 3

same here. the rift s is connected to grafix card. all displayports work, and still the oculus app thinks that the rift s is not connected. feels like a software problem (w10?, oculus?, graphics card driver?). 

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We know troubleshooting isn't nearly as great as being immersed in the VR World, but the sooner we can get this Rift S DisplayPort not being detected issue sorted out for you, the sooner we can get you back in the game! We'd appreciate it if you clicked here and submitted a support ticket with your logs attached, that way we can look deeper into the matter.

Here are the steps to gather those Logs:

1. Open the Run window (Windows key + R).
  2. Enter and run: C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics\OculusLogGatherer.exe
    • The above link is the default directory. Bear in mind that if you installed Oculus Home to another drive you will need to update the command with the correct file path.
  3. Select the checkbox next to ‘Full logs’.
  4. Select "1 day" from the "Collect last" drop down list.
  5. Wait for the log collection to finish. This can take some time to complete.
  6. The program will automatically generate a zip file containing your logs, which will be saved to your desktop automatically.
  7. Attach the newly created zip file to your support response.

NoctemCreations
Level 4

you could try reinstalling oculus pc app. as most updates break their own software. more so now they dropped support for rift/s