cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Quest 2 and existing Rift-S

AndRe5575
Level 2

I currently use a Rift-S with an Oculus account. Now I bought a new Quest 2 for my wife. Should I register it to my account or should my wife create a new account for the Quest? What would you recommend (advantages and disadvantages).

It is important to me that both can be used to play at the same time and that both can access my existing game library (cross-buy titles and Steam titles via AirLink).  Is playing Steam games as easy as it is with the Rift-S? Is it possible to play my Rift titles that are not Cross-Buy (Lone-Echo, Moss, etc.) on the Quest (like Steam games via AirLink?)

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We know how important it is to be able to game with family and friend! We would recommend your wife setting up a separate account for the Meta Quest 2. Although you're able to log in and play the Rift S games on your Meta Quest 2 headset via the PCVR app but you wouldn't be able to play together. If you would like to know more information about this, please feel free to private message us! 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.