cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New controller trade

FlWagyu13
Honored Guest

My right quest 2 controllers tracking has stopped working and has some other bugs. Is there any way that I can send it back and get a new one off warranty?

7 REPLIES 7

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, @FlWagyu13 We are overjoyed that you asked for assistance from us. We constantly strive to guide our clients toward superior solutions and top-notch experiences. Let's try some troubleshooting to restore your device back to a comfortable setting before we presume the worst is happening.

• Make sure the tracking is turned on

By default, your headset will use 6DoF tracking, unless you've turned it off in the Guardian settings panel or lost tracking while in VR

1. Click on the clock on the left side of the universal menu
  2. Select Settings 
  3. Select System from the Settings panel
  4. Select Headset Tracking from the left side panel
  5. Make sure Headset Tracking is ticked
  • Clear your guardian history

Bear in mind that if you have multiple accounts on the same headset, Guardian history will be cleared for all accounts, not just the account you're currently using

1. Press the Oculus logo on your right controller
  2. Click on the clock on the left side of the universal menu
  3. Select Settings 
  4. In the settings panel, select Guardian
  5. Select 'Clear Guardian history'
  6. Redraw your Guardian boundaries by selecting 'Adjust Guardian' from the Guardian settings menu

Please don't hesitate to contact us if these methods don't help. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I’ve tried that but still won’t work. My tracking works on the left but on the right controller, it doesn’t and it also doesn’t show up in the headset. 

Hey there, FlWagyu13. Thanks for reaching back out and letting us know what you have done and the details of what's going on with your right controller.

• Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app so the controllers can have a fresh start on pairing?
  • Can you also try replacing the batteries after you reinstall the app? Sometimes that helps as well.
  • Does the right controller have power? Does it power on?

Don't hesitate to contact us if these methods don't help.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hello FlWagyu13, we just wanted to check in with you to see if you still needed help with our Right controller and if there was still a problem with the controller not displaying on the headset.

Sorry for the long time to respond. The controller still isn’t working correctly. I do still have warranty on it and want to know how I can get a replace for it. 

It saddens us to see you're still having tracking issues with your controller, we're more than happy to get this sorted out for you! Please head on over to our site here, where you can submit a return request or open a ticket with our support team. We look forward to getting this resolved for you!

Oh yes thank you guys for all the help!