cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New quest 2 blank screen

Billdo4Realdo
Honored Guest

Just got a quest 2 and it turns on and you can hear it and the light on the side shows it's charging or on or charged and you can hear the on and off sound when you hit the power button. I tried covering up the sensors with tape. I tried to hold the power button down for 10 seconds. Tried the power and volume down button held down for 10 seconds. I tried the power and volume up for 10 seconds. I've tried charging it all the way to full. I've tried holding the menu and Oculus buttons. I get absolutely nothing on the screen and I haven't even been able to pair it to my phone with the app yet because I can't even set up the headset enough to access it with the app. It's not been dropped and it's not been wet. Idk what else to do besides smash it and never buy these products again. I'm ready to cry and I'm so disappointed I spent all my money on this and it's not even usable. 

1 REPLY 1

RoastPork
Retired Support

Dang, that's unfortunate. At this point, I would suggest reaching out to Support to see if they can fix up your headset or figure out something else. They're really helpful.

The link is HERE or you can DM them on the forum. THIS is their profile. Hope you can get this resolved cause I'd be just as steamed if this happened to my brand new Quest 2.

Genesis does what Nintendon't! Send me a DM if you have questions. I'm happy to help!