cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No clock in Quest home scene

nirmitsp
Honored Guest

I have been thinking about this since a few weeks now, why does Meta not show time on the home scene in Quest 2? Neither does any other app in Quest.

There can be several reasons:

1. They purposely do not want users to track time and be shocked by how much time they spent in VR. It's a sneaky option.

2. They are trying to add time, but still working on 'design' aspect of the feature.

3. They missed this feature all together. No one noticed or asked for it until now.

What do you think?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It's been poined out several times on your Reddit thread that the time is right there in the home menu, on the quick launch button. Not too sure why you can't see it but it's there for everybody else. It's also in some apps like Skybox and can be seen if you press the right-menu button in-game.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

It's been poined out several times on your Reddit thread that the time is right there in the home menu, on the quick launch button. Not too sure why you can't see it but it's there for everybody else. It's also in some apps like Skybox and can be seen if you press the right-menu button in-game.

ElizaPagoda
Honored Guest

I came to the meta quest community just to figure this out (after trying to find a user manual or FAQ). I'm using the workout apps in the morning and really need to follow the real-world time.