cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No option to sync videos longer than 6 minutes

ImSensat0nal
Honored Guest

So I have been recording gameplay on the oculus to use for my TikTok but I have noticed if the recording ends up being longer than around 6 and a half minutes there is no option to sync the media . At first I thought it was a bug but this has been happening consistently to me for months and even after I couldn’t upload a clip I tried recording a 2nd quick clip and i was able to sync it just fine. It’s really frustrating because a lot of the matches I play tend to last around 8 minutes + so I have to set a timer on my phone to end the recording and start a new one so I won’t lose all of my gameplay. I’ve tried uploading it to Facebook and downloading it from there but the quality gets absolutely ruined in the process and if this could be resolved it would be a life saver and if anyone is able to help me with this I would greatly appreciate it.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi! We appreciate you letting us know the experience your having regarding your VR device when doing videos. As this is not the experience we want you to have we want to redirect you to our Ideas Forums! We know the importance of being able to send up videos that have a longer time frame and we want your voice to be heard! We have a Forum full of awesome ideas and we want to hear everyone's voice. Please click here to get to our Ideas Forums! We want love having you in the VR world and we appreciate you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!