cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No referal credit

timothygaming
Honored Guest

Hi, I ordered a quest 2 on coolblue 2 nights ago and yesterday my friend sent me a referral code to get 30€ to spend in the store and I made my account and accepted it I wanted to know if I will get it or not? Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We are so happy to hear that you are joining the family, and will be enjoying the VR world. Our referral program is very important to us, and we would love to help start your VR experience on the right foot, with a €30 credit. To take a closer look into this issue, please send us a PM with your account information.

To contact us via PM, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here​. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.​ We look forward to hearing from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We are so happy to hear that you are joining the family, and will be enjoying the VR world. Our referral program is very important to us, and we would love to help start your VR experience on the right foot, with a €30 credit. To take a closer look into this issue, please send us a PM with your account information.

To contact us via PM, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here​. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.​ We look forward to hearing from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hello there, I also have not received my credit and it has now been 7 days since I activated my new Quest 2 device.  I have also PM'd you as you have requested others to do in the past.  But I have not heard back so I'm posting here hoping to get a response.  

Hey @ForeIT! Thank you for letting us know that you reached out via PM regarding your referral issues. We've seen it and responded, so get back to us there when you can!