cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No tracking after dropping headset

lilolniko
Honored Guest

Hello.

I am hoping someone has an idea of what to do. 
I accidentally dropped my headset to the ground and after that it constantly got "Tracking lost". I have tried wiping the lenses, rebooting the system and now I've factory reset it.

After factory reset I can see the "pair controllers" screen but it doesn't pair and it doesn't seem to track the head either (the screen just follows my movement instead of appearing to be in 3D).

Does anyone have an idea of something else I can try?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! That sounds like quite the pickle to be in. We'd love to take a look-see! 

After some research, it does seem like you've tried just about everything. 

In order to provide the best assistance from here, we do suggest creating a support ticket where our splendid team of experts can look at some possible options! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! That sounds like quite the pickle to be in. We'd love to take a look-see! 

After some research, it does seem like you've tried just about everything. 

In order to provide the best assistance from here, we do suggest creating a support ticket where our splendid team of experts can look at some possible options! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!