cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to redeem Beat saber

Arnav_alpha
Level 2

My email address was inactive and hence i did not receive any coupon code/ activation code for beat saber. Now i have re-activated my account. 

How to get the code again for same ?

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Arnav_alpha! We definitely want for you to be able to redeem your copy of Beat Saber! We're here to help. 

If you just activated your new Quest 2 on your account for the first time, you should get an email that has a link to follow to redeem your copy of Beat Saber to your account. If you don't see it in your inbox, make sure you check your junk/spam folders too. Once you do that, you should be able to install it on your headset!

If you can't find the email or have any trouble redeeming it, go ahead and send us a private message so we can get some account info and look into this for you! 

To contact us via PM, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.