cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not the only person with this problem

Jennay2Dope
Honored Guest

I got my oculus today and I have tried not one not two but three different cards that i KNOW work so I can purchase games, even tried purchasing on the website on my laptop and i keep getting the error message "sorry, we couldn't add your payment method." Sent an email to support, got the list of suggestions to make it work that's on the site that I already tried. Thats a big letdown being a new user and not being able to get any games, especially for how much I already dropped to get one 😞 Any suggestions? 

3 REPLIES 3

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

After I linked my Oculus and Facebook accounts I think I needed to add payment details to my Facebook account as well before I could make purchases from the Oculus store.  BTW I use paypal with a CC attached to it, no problems.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

How do I do that with Mastercard? I'm new to oculus and Facebook and having the same issue.

Have you tried opening a PayPal account and attached your cc to it?  If you cannot do this it may be due to some card restrictions.  I guess you could talk to the institution that issued it.  Good luck.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?