cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Air Link Stopped Working

user_170076656523877
Honored Guest

To explain, I've been using Oculus Air Link without any problems for a couple of weeks and everything has been fine until recently. When I was about to start the quest link as I have normally been doing it, it just didn't work. It's like it just stopped working on its own without any explanation. The previous day it worked and then suddenly it just stopped working. Everything is up to date and I'm connected to the same wifi and everything. I didn't touch it or change anything, but it just stopped working. I've tried booting it up several times and tried multiple methods of fixing this issue to no avail. Is there any way to fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

user_170076656523877
Honored Guest

I managed to get it working again. For some reason, just plugging the headset into my graphics card and turning off air-link on my headset and connecting to quest link seemed to do the trick

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, user_1700766565238. We noticed you were having Air Link issues and were looking for a fix. We understand how this is a confusing situation and would love to assist you.

• Does your headset turn on and connect to WI-FI?

Can try to reboot your Router and see if this helps as well. Also we would like you to try a Factory reset to just give the whole system a reboot details are also below.

To perform a factory reset using the headset:

Turn off your headset.
Hold the power and volume (-) button on your headset down simultaneously until the boot screen loads on your headset.
Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Factory Reset and press the power button.
Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Yes and press the power button

Let us know if this helps.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

user_170076656523877
Honored Guest

I managed to get it working again. For some reason, just plugging the headset into my graphics card and turning off air-link on my headset and connecting to quest link seemed to do the trick