cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Freezing 1-30 seconds nonstop

DukeyLord
Level 2

Hello, I have been getting this issue constantly where the screen freezes in place and everything becomes unresponsive when I look around, I see black and then a upside down version of the screen that I froze on.

This happened with my quest 2 which I had since February and had to get replaced because of the issue. Yesterday I received my replacement quest 2, Installed my games and was fine, today however I played a single round of beat saber and the issue reoccurred, I am simply tired and angry from this issue if anyone can help that would be wonderful.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We see you're having an issue with screen freezing and inversion along the x axis. That is definitely something we don't want you to have to deal with! If you are running the device in conjunction with your PC, you may find success by repairing the PC app. Instructions on how to do so are here.  

If you're running the device stand alone or, repairing the app doesn't work, we are going to need you to reach out to us via this link and submit a support ticket. From there we will be able to provide you with 1 on 1 support and attention. Thanks for being a member of our community!