cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Go Never To Work Again?

V0hn
Honored Guest

So I’ve read around the block on my issue. Basically my Oculus Go doesn’t initiate anything unless I put it on a charger. Once on a charger or even in-line with my PC I can press and hold the power button where the oculus logo shows up for a few seconds and then disappears. On the power button a green light will blip - after reading around I suppose it might have to do with the battery, perhaps I’m not charging it correctly as some people have said that regardless of its charge even if it’s at 0% I should still be able to see the charge capacity within my headset, however again the only thing I can see when it is on for the 3-6 seconds is the oculus logo…

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there V0hn,we want you to enjoy VR for as long as possible, and we know experiencing charging issues is disheartening. We just want to confirm that you've charged your Go using different cables, so we can verify that your Go is no longer holding battery life. You can reach out to us in a private message at your leisure. Please click here https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!