cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Link Constantly Crashing

Muhai
Level 2

I've had this issue when I first upgraded to Windows 11 and I tried everything I could to fix the issue but I failed, so I decided to downgrade to Windows 10.

Surprise, surprise the issue is still there, I repaired the oculus software twice, I changed the port that I plugged my cable, I did a factory reset to my Quest 2, I downgraded to a different gpu driver but nothing works and I'm literally gonna cry myself to sleep. If anyone has a solution please share it with me.

2 REPLIES 2

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there Muhai! We see you seem to be experiencing software issues. We know how troublesome that can be. 

We ask that you submit a support ticket and include a copy of your logs. That way we can really dive into your issue and get you back in the game!

Muhai
Level 2

If anyone's wondering I fixed the issue by doing completely random things. I changed my tpm settings at the bios menu (I changed them before to update to win11 so I kind of reverted the settings.) Since I have an AMD gpu some drivers were imcompatible with oculus so I donwgraded my drivers, I did a factory reset to my Quest 2 again, then I changed the port of my link cable and it somehow worked.