cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Promotioal Code

Rulank
Level 3

Dear Oculus, I bought Pistolwhip using my code WELCOME25. Around 6 hours after I purchased it, the game went on sale on Daily Deal. I can get a refund of the price I paid (22.50) but apparently I will not get my code back. However, had I waited just 6 hours, then I could have paid only 15.74. If I get a refund and re purchase it from the store during the daily deal then it would cost me 20.99 but as my code won't be refunded to me I'm still missing out by $5.25. Is there a way that Oculus can please start to reissue promotional codes or at least offer some store credit in these situations please? I'm nee to quest but a little disappointed I've missed out on $5.25.

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rulank, We know how exciting it is to take advantage of a great deal for a game, so we would like to look into this for you! Please feel free to send us a private message detailing this exact issue along with your account information (first and last name, email address, and username on your Oculus account), so we can research this for you. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you have the best possible VR experience! 

Dear Oculus team,

Thank you very much for the quick response. Where should I send the private message to, please?

Thank you

Hi Rulank, You can private message us by clicking here https://ocul.us/OculusCommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you. I have sent you the private message as requested.

I look forward to hearing from you.