cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest 2 Keeps asking me to cast to another device

CharlieChickenn
Level 2

Recently, my Oculus Quest 2 keeps asking me to connect to another device. I was trying to stream my Oculus Quest 2 to my laptop, but I got confused so I just decided to keep playing. After that, I closed out the game I was playing to change my settings, but then when I tried to go back in game, my Quest 2 kicked me out of it then showed me a screen that says "Use this code to connect to your headset" and I cant close it because it just re opens immediately after. 

TLDR: Oculus Quest 2 is showing me a screen that says "Use this code to connect to your headset" that wont close and now I'm frustrated 

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello! We see you are receiving error messages after attempting to resume your game, which is not fun. We understand that this can be concerning and take time away from your gaming, but don't worry, we have your back. Let's see what we can do to make sure you're taken care of.

Could you please do the following for us:

Please keep in mind that factory resetting the device will erase all data on the device, so make sure cloud backup is enabled to avoid losing any of your hard work. Those steps should help you with your issue. If you are still experiencing trouble after attempting those steps, please open a support ticket here and an expert will gladly assist you.