cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Server Problems?

TomCgcmfc
Level 15
I can login fine on the forum but I now seem unable to do so on the regular Oculus website; Oculus dot com
I get a flashing screen that does not seem to allow me to sign in properly.  Tried both Edge and Chrome browsers and got the same result.  Maybe there currently is a problem with their servers.  I'll try again later.
i9 9900k, rtx3090, 32 Gb ram, 1tb ssd, 4tb hdd. xi hero wifi mb, 750w psu, Q2 w/Air Link, Vive Pro
5 REPLIES 5

TomCgcmfc
Level 15
Update;
Tried it again 1 hour later and it's still doing this.  It seems to be trying to refresh the Oculus dot com webpage again and again.
i9 9900k, rtx3090, 32 Gb ram, 1tb ssd, 4tb hdd. xi hero wifi mb, 750w psu, Q2 w/Air Link, Vive Pro

Lindharin
Level 2
I'm having the same problem.  I can't log in to the store, or the dev site to manage an organization.

TomCgcmfc
Level 15
I'm pretty sure this refresh loop is caused by a problem with the Oculus dot com website.  This is the only site I have ever seen this happen before.  I seem to be able access the store using the oculus app in my iPhone.

PAalto
Level 5
Same problem here.
Edit: Okay, now it started working.
Working on LineWars VR: http://linewars.patrickaalto.com/LWVR.html

TomCgcmfc
Level 15
Update;
Seems to work fine again.

Probably HTC hacking in to steal Rift S inside out tracking secrets, lol!  Just kidding.