cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Support response time

Adontech
Honored Guest

How long does it normally take to get a response from Oculus support regarding a missing referral? I would really like to get this resolved before the Black Friday sale ends.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Adontech!

Typically, our Support Team answers fairly quickly and within twenty-four hours. If there is any type of delay, feel free to shoot us a PM so we can assist you from our end. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Adontech!

Typically, our Support Team answers fairly quickly and within twenty-four hours. If there is any type of delay, feel free to shoot us a PM so we can assist you from our end. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Adontech!

We're following up to see if those steps had worked out for you, please let us know if you need any further help.

Yes. Thanks.

Hey MetaQuestSupport

I opened a ticket earlier today, got an e-mail that my request (6424148) has been updated, but NO link? So i can't see, what the update is all about. Can't seem to find a link to the ticket system anywhere on your site and from what i can read in a local danish Oculus FB group this has been going on for at least three months? Where do i find the answer you've sent? (and why is this not a part of the e-mail you sent?)
Kind regards
Kim

Hey there @kimemax! Thanks for reaching out. We completely understand how it feels to have issues receiving support emails. Would you mind reaching out to us in a private message with the username, email and full name on your Meta Quest account as well as the headset serial number. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. 

Once you reach out to us this way we can look further into this issue for you. Thanks!