cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus link issue

DogeWith_Vr
Honored Guest

Everytime I open oculus link, I can't see the desktop button on the menu, and this thing called "XRS Debug Window" pops up. Everytime I try to close the window, oculus link stops. I have tried restarting my headset, and even doing the setup again, and nothing works. Please help.

28 REPLIES 28

DRAKG0
Honored Guest

Im experiencing the same after the last update, im going crazy since performance is droping around 70% on Quest2+3090 and cannot find any way to close the "XRS Debug Window" without stopping the PC-link.

softest_poly
Honored Guest

This is happening to me too after the last update

Sal_16
Honored Guest

Same!  Following for any updates and/or recommendations...

Is it possible to go back to the last version?

Seems a problem related to latest v46 beta version, going back to normal v44 seems to solve it till they post a proper solution. Deactivate beta under settings-beta-ptc and reinstall under library-updates.

This worked!  Thank you so much for your reply; this saved me hours and many curse words 👏

nabelo
Protege

Same here

huliqan
Adventurer

rollback to 44 but xrs debug window still hangs on every launch :(((

Marveldude345
Honored Guest

The Oculus software updated from the official current 44 to the Oculus software version 46.0. I am having an issue where the xrs debug window it pulls up when I go into link thru the cable. But when I go to close it it also closes and returns back to the quest 2 home screen. Cannot get rid of it nor I can play pc vr games. I heard someone said they know how to force it off but I do not know how to do that and I don't even have the Public Test Channel on in the settings and I have never turned it on before.  I have check everywhere Hopefully someone finds a solution to this.

@Marveldude345 wrote:

having an issue where the xrs debug window

@Marveldude345 wrote:

issue where the xrs debug window 

same too!!!(((((((((((((( How to disable this window ???

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?