cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus support

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am a new customer and I’ve had oculus for two months. I put a fair amount of money into it with different battery pack making sure I’m comfortable purchasing multiple games. I have not been able to put in updates as they continually go on for three days others are queued I have contacted Oculus and others for support I’m about ready to return my oculus equipment all together is easier to go ride a bike. If someone knows how to take care of these problems please let me know I don’t want to be ignored for three months. In fact I even bought a headset for my grandson for Christmas and I’m questioning whether to even give it to him  so that’s well over $800 spent on equipment and although you can use the basic programs you cannot update Oculus needs to get on the ball!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

NickBeast17
Honored Guest

I would try doing a factory reset, those tend to fix most things. Beyond that, are you using oculus link or air link?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

NickBeast17
Honored Guest

I would try doing a factory reset, those tend to fix most things. Beyond that, are you using oculus link or air link?

glupe.j.nava
Honored Guest

Same. I have been having problems and they never reply. And if someone does its someone different. I reply and they keep asking the same questions over and over and NO SOLUTION