cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official link cord and all 3rd party cords stopped working

NightLoliLily
Honored Guest

I don't know if this is like a setting or an update but all my cords just completely stopped working, the third party ones charge my headset but don't link, But i bought an Official Oculus link cord and it did absolutely nothing. Can someone please tell me what's wrong and how to fix this.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @NightLoliLily! We hate to hear that you've been having so much trouble connecting with Link, especially since it's worked right for you before! Let's see if we can get this figured out.

We have a few questions to try and figure out what exactly might be going on:

• Were there any changes made to your headset or PC around when this started happening?
  • Have you checked that all of your drivers are up to date?
  • Are you able to try connecting via Air Link?
    • If you're trying to connect via Link, make sure you have Air Link toggled off on your headset
  • Do you see any error messages when trying to connect? Either on your PC or on your headset.

Let us know if you get it working, or the answers to those questions if not. That way we can figure out the best way to move forward, and how to get you back in VR in no time!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again! Just checking in to see if you got it working, or if you need our help still. Let us know! If you do need some more assistance getting this working, please answer the questions we asked above.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!