cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Oculus Store issues, unable to download most past titles:

shogunmn
Level 7

For the past month I continue to have issues with downloading past titles. I have many great games I would like to play that state "Sorry we can't install ____ Please visit Oculus Support. I have done fresh installs, installed on a separate computer. Reset my network.  Nothing more I can do on my end. I also completed past support tickets submitting logs with no resolution. 

Anyone else going through this? I hope Meta updates the storefront and fixes these issues. Several hundred paid purchases since 2016 and most do not download. The storefront also has an issue where you are unable to download past titles (at least for me). It says get in text but no button to obtain, and no button on the actual page to purchase or download. Thank you. I am wondering if others are experiencing the same. I hate to make additional purchases and have them abandoned in the future with no ability to download. I will have to look towards other platforms if this isn't resolved. 

492 REPLIES 492

Bonjour Support,

Avant que j'execute toutes ces etapes, avez-vous de votre bord essaye de telecharger The Vanishing of Ethan Carter? Question de confirmer que le probleme est du cote des serveur de Oculus! Car c'est le seul jeu que je ne suis pas capable de telecharger, et j'ai deja reinstalle Windows 10 depuis que le probleme est apparu en Decembre 2021.

Merci.

Specs: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X, Corsair H150i Pro XT, 32GB Corsair Dominator RGB 3600MHz, Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming, Asus ROG Strix 3080ti, Corsair HX1000, Western Digital SN850 M.2 NVMe 2TB, Samgung 850 EVO 500GB + 840 EVO 500GB in raid0, Seagate Ironwolf 10TB, Corsair 4000D Airflow, Asus PB287Q 3840x2160 @ 60Hz, Samsung SyncMaster 226BW 1680x1050 @ 60Hz. Oculus Rift S, Oculus Quest 2 64GB.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I completely uninstalled Oculus from my computer. I reinstalled my games without problem except the game "The Vanishing of Ethan Carter" which does not want to install at all. I don't remember the postman number. I would like a refund.
Alain Dubus

Hi,

It's a disaster, people are no longer wanting to get in contact with your support and do give up asking for help!

I'm still unable to download some of the RIFT / RIFT S Titles! And some DLC's that was bought...
(Yes I did all possible things / Reinstall PC / Reinstall / Repair / VPN / Disable AV etc)
Download starts but stops during download for "some" titles, I did a long list of them earlier like 6 Months ago!

Apparently Oculus/Meta needs to support and identify why the store and download servers with content to download or possible the Oculus/Meta software (Client) on the PC do not work as expected.

Note #1 : This problem has nothing to do with the Quest or Quest2!
It's the installation in your software that fails to download, while downloading from your servers.

Note #2 : Downloads and updates work flawless with other downloaders or updates on the PC. "Steam/Microsoft/Blizzard/Origin/Apple" all works flawless!

Please find a solution for this issue now once for all, set some people to validate that all titles do download on the RIFT / RIFT S PC Client, Analyse your server, network / client logs as it's still is not solved from your side! 

As long as it's not solved, people should be advised to not buy any PC-VR titles from the Meta/Oculus store.

/J