cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIN

little_shoe3
Level 2

I'm trying to reset my Oculus PIN because I don't remember it, so I did everything I was told to, typed a new PIN and my password, and now I'm supposed to get a code from my email to continue. But the problem is that I am not getting an email! I've waited hours, I tried redoing the forgot PIN process, I've tried to resend the code, I've checked what email I'm connected to the oculus and checked every SINGLE corner in my email (and with my alt email), I've tried to reset my PIN through the website the shop and the settings in the software. I even tried to change my email, but of course, I need to get an email for that.
Can anyone help?

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We understand you're not getting the code to finalize your pin reset. We'd be more than happy to help you out with this! We would like for you to reach out to us in a private message so we can get some account info from you and get this resolved once and for all! 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.