cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in air link.

Syanide7
Level 2
 I have a kind of visee on the right side of my right eye when I start the airlink, I tried different graphics and refresh rate but that didn't work. there are some configurations that literally see everything blurred, I tried reinstalling the application and I have the router at 5g and next to me, I don't know what to do

I have a kind of fisheye on the right side of my right eye when I start the airlink, I tried different graphics and refresh rate but that didn't work. there are some configurations that literally see everything blurred, I tried reinstalling the application and I have the router at 5g and next to me, I don't know what to do

2 REPLIES 2

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We know how important having smooth visuals for your gameplay is. Let's see what we can do to help.

We do suggest checking for any available driver updates. 

Make sure to double check the compatible of your PC here.  

If this doesn't help, just reach out to our support team here, so we can further look into your Logs. 

Fatty19
Level 2

Hopefully it eventually helps, there is an ongoing discussion about this issue in the Support forum: https://forums.oculusvr.com/t5/Support/Visual-Distortion-on-right-lens-when-using-air-link-and-air-l...