cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 Bluetooth Keyboard Support

TwistedPairDeve
Explorer
Has anyone heard anything about Quest 2 Bluetooth Keyboard support? Everything I find talking about it is several months old at this point.
I am especially interesting in if/how this will work on the Enterprise edition.
1 REPLY 1

dcooper8
Explorer

Hi, let's see if we can resurrect this thread to discuss bluetooth keyboard support in general. So fast-forward from OP's comment to 2022-03-09, and here we are with Experimental bluetooth keyboard support, which works in some places at least (Oculus Browser is my first main use case for the keyboard). 

I have my Lenovo Thinkpad Bluetooth Trackpoint Keyboard II working nicely _except_ for one grain of sand in the vaseline -- one fly in the ointment, if you will:  At least the user-visible Oculus settings do not provide an option for mapping modifier keys -- crucially, I need to map Caps Lock to Control to use the emacs editor effectively (I've also not found any application-level way to do this for any of the applications or login terminals i'm using etc -- normally this is a device-level setting on a computer).  

So maybe this needs a new thread but my question is "Does anyone have any insider info on Modifier Keys settings for bluetooth-attached keyboards?"